Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lightings.

When God said "Let there be light"... and there was light.








In a similar fashion, KFC needed lights - so K&F went out shopping for some.

KFC need lights
2x for master bedroom,
2x for 2 common rooms,
2x for 2 toilets,
2x for corridor to rooms,
2x for living room,
2x for kitchen.

Expensive display lights are
1x for living room
1x for dining area in kitchen.


Places visited
Balestier
Took 2 weekends to walk through almost all the shops there. Bargained until some sellers angry with us.
Watt Business: Gave us quite good price, around $800 for all the lights.
Strauss Lights: Heard from forums not so good, but we managed to get quite good price from them for the lights. But alas, the good light we eyed was out of budget for us @ $1000 for the total package. It's a really good crystal display light, I must say.
Extreme Lights: Not bad, good service. Even offered to custom modify a bit for the light which we were interested in.

Chinese Garden
Renotalk mentioned of shops (Edison Lights) across from Chinese Garden MRT, so we went there to look. Didn't see what we want in the end.

Jalan Besar
Went from one end to the other, and finally settled on lights @ Design Light.
MUST RECOMMEND HIM:
MR. ALBERT, 101 KITCHENER ROAD, DESIGN LIGHT, 62970168.
He's quite honest and straightforward. No need to bargain he give us very competitive prices already. Then we bargain down some more and finally our lights were settled at $800++.

Main display light is $400++ (after much cajoling). Here it is:

=)

1 comment:

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS