Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Superfast work schedule

Contractor started on 15/9 and he promise deliver of renovations ahead of schedule on 5/10.
First time I hear got contractor chase house owner to deliver things like oven/hood/hob/longbath so he can do his work fast.

'You give me faster, I deliver faster. You save time, I save money (labour cost),' says the Contractor.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the appx schedule of his works up till now:

14/9: "Start" of Renovations
Actually just a symbolic auspicious day.
Went there to knock knock a bit to signify start of work.
It's Mooncake day, FYI.

15/9: Actual start of work.
Living room tiling begins.
Bases for kitchen cabinets begins.
Bases for washing machine and fridge begins.


16/9:
Living room tiling finished.
Bases finished.
Half height kitchen cabinet wall begins.
Removal of room doors.
Bedrooms tiling begins.
Storeroom tiling begins.
Window ledge begins.
Cement support for kitchen cabinet begins.

17/9:
Half height kitchen cabinet wall finished.
Bedroom tiling finished.
Window ledge finished.
Cement support for kitchen cabinet finished.
Top support for kitchen cabinet begins.
Wall skirting begins.

18/8:
Storeroom tiling finished.
Wall skirting finished.
Kitchen wall knocked down.

19/8:
Top support for kitchen cabinet finished.
Patchwork for kitchen wall.

20~22/9:
Electrical installation
Laying of aircon pipes finished.
Patchwork for kitchen wall.

25~26/9:
Purchase and installation of longbath.
Painting of walls begins.

30/9:
Painting of walls finished.
Cleanup place.
Woodwork begins - installation of cabinets.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com