Monday, April 20, 2009

Did Ah Soon lose YOUR quotation?

Ah Soon called to tell me that he has lost some of his quotations today due to some nebulous events resulting from bad karma (which resulted from him making so many people wait for his quotations [but this is bad cos more people will have to wait for his replacement quotes - more bad karma!])

Anyway, he told me that the quotation of someone I recommended (from Blk213 Yishun) was one of the ones lost! Good grief and fiddlesticks!

Ah Soon appealed for me to give him the guy's contact so that he can get back to the guy about it and generate a new one for him soon. Tricky part is, I don't know who I recommended. (There's just so many~!) Tricky business without proper tracking. Whoever it is who used my name to ask him for a good bargain, please call him back.

So I went back to google up mentions of Ah Soon at renotalk (so many people asking for his contact were directed from there) - and there's just so many mentions of Ah Soon!

Apparently after I blogged about Ah Soon (and posted mentions of him in renotalk) he became the hottest favourite in Renovation Town.

Hottest favourite, and infamous too for being the best pilot in Singapore at flying people's aeroplanes. Hardyhaha.

No comments: