Monday, April 20, 2009

Happenings. and, oh, Ah Soon.

It has been a long time since we last blogged about our renovations....but I'm not going to talk about renovations now. Need to talk about Ah Soon.

I digress to summarize stuff cos we all like to talk about ourselves - our motely crew of 2 in our tight ship has been sailing some epic journeys after the ones dealing with renovations in our nest (Finding the Right Contractor and Finding the Right Contractor II)

In a similar taste we went to great lengths (again) for the best deals:
  1. Finding the Right Hotel in Singapore (in the likes of renovations, we went to soooo many wedding shows and talk to soooo many Banquet Catering Teams - more than 20. Final call - Hotel Rendezvous.)
  2. Finding the Right Hotel in Vietnam (long distance research + coordination is hell. Final call - Park Royal)
  3. Finding the Right Photographer in Singapore - in progress
  4. Finding the Right Photographer in Vietnam - in progress
  5. Finding the Right Honeymoon package (SGD$150. Return tix. Melbourne. No spelling mistooks. Beat that.)
...If I live to tell the stories about each of them, then I will. But I have digressed. I'd better get to my next blog about Ah Soon, which is why I even started to blog this post at all.

No comments: